10 months ago
- Will uphold traditional values such as: Honesty, integrity and strong work ethic.Respect is fundamental. Everyone in our school community is expected to treat others with respect.
- We take pride in our past and honor the tradition of excellence established by our students and staff.
- We expect all students to be challenged and to perform at their highest level.
- We expect our students to continue their education. Post-secondary education may include trade and technical school, apprenticeships or college.
- Student activities promote success now and in the future. Student organizations, athletics and other extra-curricular activities are essential.
- Quality staff is the foundation of successful schools. We are dedicated to finding, developing, and retaining people who model our values and guiding principles.
- Small classes provide the best environment for students and teachers.
- Our facilities and technology should reflect the high value we place on education.
- We respect the right of parents to make choices regarding their child’s education. We are dedicated to making Benson High School the best choice for all students.